Hi, Prateek.

As I know, you can change some files in ns2 to implement or change the node
movements. I don't know exactly which files you should see. But, another
option is a use of mobility scenario files generated by other mobility
scenario generators.

I don't know exactly what you want. In the case that you just want to
estimate any performance factors in mobile environments, just using scenario
files generated by other tools is a simple way.

Cheers

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Prateek Agarwal <prateekagarwa...@gmail.com

--
IMARA Team, INRIA &
Internet Management Technology Lab, Sungkyunkwan University.

#email: jonghyouk (at) gmail (dot) com
#webpage: http://hurryon.googlepages.com/