Read this: http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/doc/node222.html
and this http://aza97.egloos.com/3330913

This files help you... I hope.

Message: 5
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:51:11 +0530
From: Ankur Jain <Message: 5
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:51:11 +0530
From: Ankur Jain < <ank...@gmail.com>ank...@gmail.com>
Subject: [ns] setting sensing and transmission range in metres
To: ns-users <ns-users@ISI.EDU>

HI everyone . I am currently working on a simulation of wireless sensor
networks. I would like to set the sensing and tranmission range in metres .
Can any anyone tell me how ? since my algorithm deals with neighbour list
based on sensin radius . its realy important .. pls help

ANKUR JAIN
Undergraduate Student,
Dept. of Information Technology,
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur