Hello,
Thanks for your proposition. I'm not near the computer I use for work but
I'll explain.
In my Tcl script, I call mcpsDataRequest to send frames. In the command
function of SSCS, I defined the mapping and made the call to
MCPS_DATA_request which in turn calls mcps_data_request. The issue I was
facing was that with 3 nodes, I had 99% packets successfully sent which was
just impossible. I checked the call to MCPS_DATA_request and noticed that I
had set the handle to 0. Since the handle was used later on to direct to
MCPS_DATA_confirm, I never got to that point as soon as there was one lost
frame. So the first two nodes to fail in sending a frame will never recover
from it and the last one will continue sending, leading to a near zero loss
ratio.
I don't really know awk. I use databases to process my files.
BR

RD

--
Life is too short to be pissed off all the time.