Hi Guys

I am currently running a wireless simulation with few (4-8) nodes.
In order to gather statistics and analyse my simulation better I want to
access all the mac layers
of all the wireless nodes, do some calculations (average and std) and print
the resulting data in the nam window.

>From where can I access all the macs ?

>From my understanding it's God that created all the mobilenodes, maybe can I
add a function there ?
The God object contains pointers to all mobilenodes, but I don't know how to
access the mac layer with this pointer,
maybe I'm totally miss something here, it would be nice if you could help me
out here.

And another thingy,.. how can I print to the console in nam ?
(from the code itself - C++ and from the Tcl) :)

Thanks
Michael