Dear ns users,

I want to insert some numbers to the fixed wirelss nodes.

Those numbers can be generated by the random function from ns. Those numbers
can be stored in an array I guess. Later I want to search those numbers by
hashing function.

How can I create these scenario ??
What code do I need to write for this in tcl script ??

I am using AODV for my experiment in ns 2.33.
If that hashing function need to be done in AODV files, then please help me
how can I do that in AODV? WHich file(s) do I need to modify/add for coding?
Any suggession for these coding (for hashing implementation) ??

Please someone help me on the problem.

Thanks in advance.