Hi,

thank you for your response but when I 'm trying the first example given in
tutorial

it returns this

[im...@localhost Imene-test]$ ../ns simple.tcl
210
0.0037499999999999999
running nam...
ns: finish: couldn't execute "nam": no such file or directory
    while executing
"exec nam out.nam &"
    (procedure "finish" line 8)
    invoked from within
"finish"
I think that it can't recognize nam module but when i have tested
 cd Imene/ns-allinone-2.34/nam-1.14/
./nam   the nam editor displays

Could you please explain me what is the problem

thanks