dear all,
i'm trying to patch emulation extension for NS-2.29 in ubuntu 8.04,
after i read this article :
<
http://ivs.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/EuK/forschung/projekte/nse/ns2emu-dstapp.tgz>

>  and after i apply that patch, i got some error like this mail:

  M Lee schrieb:
  on Mon, 04 Feb 2008 19:24:51 -0800
  common/scheduler.cc: In member function `void
    RealTimeScheduler::sync_cputicks()':
  common/scheduler.cc:1059: `rdtscll' undeclared (first use this function)
  common/scheduler.cc:1059: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once
  for each function it appears in.)
  make: *** [common/scheduler.o] Error 1*

and after i read other solution:

>   Re: [ns] Something wrong when I patch NS-2.27 with Emulation
> Extensions..
>  Hi, you need to install the kernel headers (or the complete kernel
> sources) to compile this emulation extension.

then i compile my kernel in ubuntu,
i'm try for compile ns-2.29 again, and i got some error again same as like
before, my question is;
how i compile my kernel source with right configuration to support this
emulation patch?
thanks for the attention..