hi, i've been looking out the links u said me, i've seen there is a halted_
variable which control if scheduler is halted or not (i presume) , i wanna
see this and i create into scheduler.h a public fucntion to get the value of
the protected variable halted_

int pst() {return halted_;}

and into UDP agent i added a line to print this value

printf("value of halted_ is %d ",Scheduler::instance.pst());

, after changes i compiled, no errorr, but when i run my tcl script which
runs a simple topology using cbr/UDP i get the following error :

attempting to cancel timer at 0xa4d5bc0 which is not scheduled

i'm not asking ns to change nothing, i just ask for a variable value
(halted_)

What can be the cause of this error??

thanks