Hi jeni,
You will have to set the environmental variable to the given path
example :
$export TCL_LIBRARY=/root/Desktop/tcl.
tk8.3.2/ns- 2.1b8/allinone/tcl 8.3.2/library

where $ is the shell.
* note that there is no space after the = symbol
Do the same for the message that comes above this. After the export is done,
you will have to execute ./validate from the ns -2 folder.

--
A.Narayana Vyas
4th year