Hi Basim,

Thanks for the reply.
In my design I need to store this global info in Central Authority(CA). So,
may be I can create a new node in my TCL script which will act as CA.

   1. But, how do I specify this array for a single node (CA)?
      - Do I need to create a new agent with the Array & access functions.
      - And then attach this agent to the CA node?

Please let me know if my understanding is right.

--
Regards,
Manoop Talasila