Hello,

1. Your command dont know actually that where is the exe file to run the
specified script. So you need to set the environment variable to mention the
default location for your command executer.

2. This is a programming style. If you set all the parameters as a default
in your code file( you dont want to change the values every time), it will
not ask for the input values. And if you need to change the values of
parameters(to make it generalize) every time you run the code. Then you do
like this. It depends upon you. Its just a programming style.

Regards

Saim Ghafoor
M.S Student
Hanyang University