From: jeni martin <jeni_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [ns] Makefile.in is newer than Makefile
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 10:52 PM

hi all,
i try to install ns-2.1b8-mcast , but when i write make command after
./configure, i encounter this error:

config.status : autoconfig.h is unchanged
make : ***Warning : File 'Makefile.in' has modification time in the
future (2004-01-13:01:59 > 2003-07-12 18:48:28.037888)
Makefile.in is newer than Makefile
You need to re-run configure.
false
make:***[Makefile] Error 1
Ns makefailed

when i want to try make clean, "make distclean" or "make distclean-recursive, i
have this error again.
what should i do now?