Hello again,

Well, first of all, thank you very much for the answers.

Mubashir, I've had a look at the links you gave me. In the first one, the most
recent DCCP patch is for ns2 version 2.31, it doesn't matter if I have
installed ns2 version 2.34? In any case, how could I install the patch? I'm
still a beginner using linux, so there are some things that I'm not sure at
all... I've seen some indications about the 'compilation', is just that what I
have to write to install the patch?

It is: "cd ns-2.xx ; patch -p1 <dccp.patch ; ./configure ; make clean ; make"

Thank you again. Sorry to bother you.

Albi.

http://www.quemovileres.com/
¡Descubre qué Móvil eres! Hay uno hecho para ti.