Hi dear ns-users,

As I know, the NS-2 Transport API to Application layer does not provide
a payload transfer. In NS, Transport only tells to the application: "there is a
packet with
nbytes that has arrived". But no data is transfered to the app. I want to
simulate an application
attitude over Manet network and I need the payload of this application to be
sent through TCP
to simulate well my application's behavior. How can do this please ?! Are there
a transport protocol
(a variant of TCP for example) which can make a reliable tranfer of a "real
payload" ?!

Thank you very much for answering my question.

regards,
Adel Belkhiri.

http://www.microsoft.com/middleeast/windows/windowslive/see-it-in-action/social-network-basics.aspx?ocid=PID23461::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-xm:SI_SB_1:092010