Hi,

I am researching ad hoc routing protocols AODV, DSDV and DSR using NS2. I
require to collect statistics on packet delivery ratio, normalised routing
overhead and end to end delay. I was using the parameters awk file to collect
these statistics from the trace files. I have the parameters awk file for AODV
and a different one for DSR, both of these work fine. None of these awk files
however work for DSDV I assume due to the differences in the routing protocols
and I cannot find the file from searching the Internet and various sites. If
possible could someone advise on where to get the parameters.awk file
specifically for DSDV from or post me the code required for the file. I really
need to collect these statistics urgently for my Uni project, if anyone can
help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks