The abstraction of Packet have a (unused) pointer to a possible
payload (APPDATA). You may allocate memory and put the real data
structure there. I suggest you use a header variable in the packet
(you must create a new packet type for this) to bring the pointer to
the real data payload), or something like that. So the packet will
"carry" the payload with it.

Sidney Doria
UFCG / BRAZIL

--
Sidney Doria
Redes ad hoc móveis

"Nessa jornada, o conhecimento será o seu escudo..."
(Mestre dos Magos no episódio do grimoire de ouro)