Dear Belkhiri,

Thank you for your support. The memory leaks are gone. I hope the
problems you've reported be now solved. Valgrind is a beautiful tool!

Community,

I've uploaded a new version of PUMA in SourceForge.

www.sourceforge.net/projects/puma-adhoc

Sidney Doria
UFCG / BRAZIL

--
Sidney Doria
Redes ad hoc móveis

"Nessa jornada, o conhecimento será o seu escudo..."
(Mestre dos Magos no episódio do grimoire de ouro)