Hi,

I am also getting the same error. when i send packets from node 0 to node 1
it is working fine. When i tries to forward the packet from node 1 to node
2, all the packets(data) gets dropped at node 1. But some other
packet(Routing) gets transfered. Please help me. Thnaks in advance

With regards,
Shyam Sundar