Hi All,

I get the error message below. I know that I need to change "dst_" to "dst_
addr_", however, I do not know what files contain the "dst_" that I must
change. Any help is much appreciated.
I am running ns2 allinone 2.34 and Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

warning: no class variable Session/RTP::debug_

    see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable Session/RTP::debug_

    see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable Session/RTP::debug_

    see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable Session/RTP::debug_

    see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

Warning dst_ is no longer being supported in NS. dst_ -2147483648
Use dst_addr_ and dst_port_ instead

-Yida