Dear ns2 Users,

I am an undergraduate student doing some work in Cambridge, MA on NS2.
As my project/paper relates to simulating different types of applications
like FTP, RTP, and SIP, which relate to commercial products (VoIP, Skype,
email, bittorrent, http, etc) and congestion, I was wondering if you knew
any known simulation models already available besides the example ones
released by NS2. Or know of any tcl scripts that relate to specific
applications. It would be great if the transport layer was included too.
I have already looked over the contributed code provided by cse.hcmut.edu.

I appreciate the help.

Best Regards,
Yida