From: Teerawat Issariyakul <teera...@ece.ubc.ca>
Subject: Re: [ns] Fw: Re: Error 127
To: ajer...@yahoo.co.uk, mike.lor...@mailbox.tu-dresden.de
Cc: "ns-users@ISI.EDU" <ns-users@ISI.EDU>
Date: Sunday, 11 July, 2010, 21:44

Hi

I did some test on NS2 installation few months ago. Here is the result

http://www.ns2ultimate.com/post/439346614/working-combination-ns-2-34-ubuntu-8-04-and-perhaps

There is a problem with the current linux-like distribution. Here is the
solution

http://www.ns2ultimate.com/post/441093095/ns-2-35-works-on-cygwin

I hope this will help.

Best Wishes,