<shaksteel <at> hotmail.com> writes:

> Dear Sajad,
> I think you need to link an otcl file with your c files in order for ns to
recognize it. Tcl scripting doesn't
> directly respond to c code. It has to be implemented through otcl.

Dear shaksteel

thanks for your replynig, could you pleas help me more if you know:
I did it again and every thing went well, the o files has been created. But when
I tried to run a simulation with rt(value)?SM. it showed segmentation fault
error. Does any body know about this error?

More over in my routing protocol I read some data from a text file, but it
couldn't be read and shows it is null!! how about this problem?

regards
sajad m