Hello
I was trying to simulate adhoc wireless network in ns-2.34. I tried to
execute example tcl files under 'ex' folder. ex. wireless-mitf.tcl

When I change the routing protocol to TORA or PUMA, i got error at creating
nodes. If i use other protocols like DSDV, AODV it works fine.

here is the config

set val(chan)           Channel/WirelessChannel    ;#Channel Type
set val(prop)           Propagation/TwoRayGround   ;# radio-propagation
model
set val(netif)          Phy/WirelessPhy            ;# network interface type
set val(mac)            Mac/802_11                 ;# MAC type
set val(ifq)            Queue/DropTail/PriQueue    ;# interface queue type
set val(ll)             LL                         ;# link layer type
set val(ant)            Antenna/OmniAntenna        ;# antenna model
set val(ifqlen)         50                         ;# max packet in ifq
set val(nn)             2                          ;# number of mobilenodes
set val(rp)             TORA                       ;# routing protocol
#set val(rp)             DSR                       ;# routing protocol
set val(x)        500
set val(y)        500

here is the error

r...@ubuntu1004desktop:/home/user/ns-allinone-2.34/ns-2.34/tcl/ex# ns
wireless-mitf.tcl
INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead

    (_o18 cmd line 1)
    invoked from within
"_o18 cmd port-dmux _o33"
    invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
    invoked from within
"if [catch "$self cmd $args" ret] {
set cls [$self info class]
global errorInfo
set savedInfo $errorInfo
error "error when calling class $cls: $args" $..."
    (procedure "_o18" line 2)
    (SplitObject unknown line 2)
    invoked from within
"$agent port-dmux $dmux_"
    (procedure "_o15" line 11)
    (Node/MobileNode add-target-rtagent line 11)
    invoked from within
"$self add-target-rtagent $agent $port"
    (procedure "_o15" line 28)
    (Node/MobileNode add-target line 28)
    invoked from within
"$self add-target $agent $port"
    (procedure "_o15" line 15)
    (Node attach line 15)
    invoked from within
"$node attach $ragent [Node set rtagent_port_]"
    (procedure "_o3" line 79)
    (Simulator create-wireless-node line 79)
    invoked from within
"_o3 create-wireless-node"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $self create-wireless-node $args"
    (procedure "_o3" line 23)
    (Simulator node line 23)
    invoked from within
"$ns_ node"
    invoked from within
"set node_(0) [$ns_ node]"
    (file "wireless-mitf.tcl" line 111)

Anybody any idea why is this happleing or how can i solve this problem  ?

Thanks

--
*
Best Regards