Hi,

I have done that and that error has gone long back. Star rating given to you
for your reply. Now, I am encountering strange problem. Now, when ever I try
to run ./install I got this error message:
13 -lotcl -L/media/Installations/ns-allinone-2.34/lib -ltk8.4
-L/media/Installations/ns-allinone-2.34/lib -ltcl8.4 -lXext -lX11 -lnsl -ldl
-lm -lm
src_rtg/hdr_src.o: file not recognized: File truncated
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ns] Error 1
Ns make failed!
Seehttp://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-problems.html  for problems

each time it keep on changing the name of the file which got truncated. I
tried to run from the ns2.34 folder also and got the same error saying some
other file get truncated.

Is there any way I can remove this error ? I tried to install from different
partitions also.

Ashwini