Hi Anoop,

As you said you have already generated the traffic file and scenario file
from the internal script provided in NS-2 installation than in your tcl
script there is no use to mention the below lines, you can simply scrap
these lines from your TCL script:

# Provide initial location of mobilenodes
#$node_(0) set X_ 10.0
#$node_(0) set Y_ 15.0

$node_(0) set Z_ 0.0

#$node_(1) set X_ 20.0
#$node_(1) set Y_ 25.0
#$node_(1) set Z_ 0.0

#$node_(2) set X_ 200.0
#$node_(2) set Y_ 225.0
#$node_(2) set Z_ 0.0

# Generation of movements
#$ns at 10.0 "$node_(0) setdest 10.0 5.0 3.0"
#$ns at 15.0 "$node_(1) setdest 45.0 14.0 5.0"
#$ns at 110.0 "$node_(0) setdest 48.0 5.0 5.0"

# Set a TCP connection between node_(0) and node_(1)
#set tcp [new Agent/TCP/Newreno]
#$tcp set class_ 2
#set sink [new Agent/TCPSink]
#$ns attach-agent $node_(0) $tcp
#$ns attach-agent $node_(1) $sink
#$ns connect $tcp $sink
#set ftp [new Application/FTP]
#$ftp attach-agent $tcp
#$ns at 10.0 "$ftp start"

Because if you see the traffic generation file and scenario file than you
will find alll these details are already present in those two file. Also
apart from this, the error

warning: Please use -channel as shown in tcl/ex/wireless-mitf.tcl

is just a warning and it wil not affect your simulation and results in any
way. Though its a good practice to use the new version of specifying the
channel in TCL file and that new method of specifying the channel is
provided in "wireless-mitf.tcl" a already provided TCL file with NS2
installation.

Also the tool provided in the below link is not very handy (thats what i
felt when i used it) as the tcl file generated by that tool for 50 nodes
will be a huge file and if you get any error than it will be little
complicated for you to debug it as you are new user.

Just for your understanding, refer to the 2 below link which i am providing
you. Also after some time i will provide you my simulation for AODV and DSR
for 50 nodes along with the awk script to play with the trace files. But
before that refer to the below links and try to understand their tcl files
and their scripts.

http://140.116.72.80/~smallko/ns2/adhoc_routing.htm
http://users.crhc.illinois.edu/thkim/ece439/ns2_assignment2.htm

Also remember, you might get some error while running the TCL files given in
these 2 links which if you observer closely you can rectify by urself or
else you can drop me a mail if you face any problem.