Hello, I have a problem with routing in NS2.29. I need to force the
communication between two nodes.

I have a configuration like this    BS - node 1 - node 2 - node 3 - node 4.

I dont care if BS communicates directly with node 1, node 2 or node 4, but i
want to make it that when node 2 receives signal from BS, it sends the received
packet to node 3 always.

If I change next_hop in the C++ code, what would happen? Ns2 recalculate the
route? it will crash or loss the packet? There is a way to make manually this
transmission between node2-node3  using a DSDV or AODV routing algorithm for
the
rest of the transmission? Can I use hierarchical routing just for this step of
the transmission?

Help will be appreciated.

Bye.