You found the problem, I don't have nam.exe. Anyway, I already tried to
install nam manually, but I couldn't. There is no makeall file in the
nam-1.11 directory, the only executable files are config.guess,
config.status, configure, install-sh, validate, and no one works.
Thank you

--
Alessandro Coppola