Hi,

      Interpreted languages have the advantage that we need not compile
the source code and we

Can start executing right away.  Running time of interpreted language
like TCL  is greater than sum of compile time

and executing time of compiled language like C++.

If we have 1000 lines of code in interpreted language and we are
modifying last few lines in source code we have to wait till

The last line gets executed to see the changes that we have done.  Still
why are some languages like Matlab are developed

as interpreted languages?

-Thanks and regards

Kavuluri

Disclaimer:  This message and the information contained herein is proprietary
and confidential and subject to the
 Tech Mahindra policy statement, you may review the policy at <a
href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>

externally and <a
href="http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://tim.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html</a>
 internally within Tech Mahindra.