From: pedro chaparro <pdr...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [ns] Debugging ns code (.cc files) with print statements
To: "Ns Learner" <ns2.lear...@yahoo.com.au>

u can use printf, bu cout should works too!!!

2011/3/14 Ns Learner <ns2.lear...@yahoo.com.au>

Hello,

I am trying to debug ns code (.cc files) with print or cout statements.

With cout, I get this error message:

error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘cout’ with no type

error: expected ‘;’ before ‘<<’ token

I tried inserting using namespace std and it still gives me an error message.

Print or printf statements simply do not print message on to my console.

Can somebody help?

Thanks :D

--
Pedro Alonso Chaparro Valero R&D Engineer
Ciudad Politecnica de la Innovación

C\ Camino de Vera S/N, Edificio 8G
46022 Valencia, Spain