Hi,

I am trying to install Allinone-ns 2.1b5 but I keep gettin the next error:

tctcl-mappings.h : 51: error : incomplete type Tcl used in nested name spacifier
tctcl-mappings.h : 52: error : invalid use of incomplete type struct Tcl
tctcl-mappings.h : 40: error : forward declaration of struct Tcl
tctcl-mappings.h : 57: error : invalid use of incomplete type struct Tcl
tctcl-mappings.h : 40: error : forward declaration of struct Tcl

I found some posting regarding this error and said to apply a certain patch
file
but it didnt work.  Please guys I need to use this version, or please if
anybody
knows a version that could be installed without any problem that is almost the
same as Allinone-ns 2.1b5 please let me know. I already have the
Allinone=ns2.34
but the software is not working on this version. When I tried to apply it on
ns2.34 I was getting a lot of errors, so I need to install Allinone-ns 2.1b5.

Thank you sooo much,