rainbow dd wrote:

> warning: no class variable Tracefile::debug_
>         see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

I guess that by this time you must have obtained a solution, even though let
me share with you what I have found.
This error could have occurred when the variable debug_ which you have
binded in the class Tracefile has not been initialised or provided with a
value in your tcl script.

I received a similar error when trying to run a tcl script over an agent
(MyAgent) I have been using.
The error was something like:
warning: no class variable Agent/Myagent::myval_

I solved this problem by including the following line in my tcl script:
Agent/MyAgent set myVal_ 0

-----
---
ManojKumar.A