Hi all,

I want to simulate a wireless link between two nodes. where both the nodes
have a wired interface as well. So my simulation topology is like -  I
receive the data from the wired link on node-1, I transmit the same on the
wireless link to node-2, now node-2 receives the data and sends on the wired
interface to other nodes in the network.

I tried making the two nodes as the base station nodes I get the following
error :

num_nodes is set 2
INITIALIZE THE LIST xListHead
--- Classfier::no-slot{} default handler (tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl) ---
        _o15: no target for slot -1
        _o15 type: Classifier/Hash/Dest
content dump:
classifier _o15
        0 offset
        0 shift
        2147483647 mask
        0 slots
        -1 default
---------- Finished standard no-slot{} default handler ----------

Please provide any suggestion or any documentation that will help me in
simulating the scenario....

Thank you all in anticipation...

Regards,
Sam