From: research simulate <research.simul...@gmail.com>
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:59 PM
Subject: [ns] Error in new protocol addition (ns 2.34 on red hat linux )

Dear all

I am using ns 2.34 on red hat linux. All the wireless simulation codes on
AODV or existing protocols are working fine. But when I am adding new
protocol, I am able to make the simulator fter running ./configure >> make
clean >> make. But during execution of tcl file with new protocol code I am
getting following errors. I have carefully implemented code step by step by
thoroughly reading ns material on internet and ebooks. I shall be highly
thankful to you.

Thanks
N B

num_nodes is set 100

(_o14 cmd line 1)
invoked from within
"_o14 cmd addr"
invoked from within
“catch “$self cmd $args” ret”
invoked from within
“if [catch "$self cmd $args" ret] {
set cls [$self info class]
global errorInfo
set savedInfo $errorInfo
error “error when calling class $cls: $args” $…”
(procedure “_o14″ line 2)
(SplitObject unknown line 2)
invoked from within
"_o14 addr"
("eval" body line 1)
invoked from within
"eval $node addr $args"
("default" arm line 2)
invoked from within
"switch -exact $routingAgent_ {
DSDV {
set ragent [$self create-dsdv-agent $node]
}
DSR {
$self at 0.0 "$node start-dsr"
}
AODV {
set ragent [$self cre..."
(procedure "_o3" line 11)
(Simulator create-wireless-node line 11)
invoked from within
"_o3 create-wireless-node"
("eval" body line 1)
invoked from within
"eval $self create-wireless-node $args"
(procedure "_o3" line 23)
(Simulator node line 23)
invoked from within
"$ns node"
("for" body line 2)
invoked from within
"for {set i 0} {$i < $val(nn) }  { incr i } {
sey mnode_($i) [$ns node]
}"