Hi everyone

I am writing a routing procedure in MANET in which the node that senses
collision, sends an error message towards a destination with multihop
routing. What I want is to estimate the propagation delay between the node
that sends the error message and the destination so that during this time
the node won't send another error message (avoiding duplicate packets), and
since I'm using GPSR, I assume we know the positions of each node.
When sending multihop, is the propagation delay calculated as : distance
between source and destination/ 300,000,000?

thanks
Ella