Hi everyone.

Currently, I'm implementing a new routing protocol for ad hoc network, and
I have managed to compile it without any errors.  Unfortunately, when I
tried to test my protocol, I received the following error:

Scheduler: attempt to schedule an event with a NULL handler.  Don't do that
.

I was wondering if anyone have any experience solving this problem or at
least give some advice on where to look at. I have goodgled this problem on
the Internet, and so far I found a number of people having the same problem
but without any solution.   Any help regarding this matter is highly
appreciated.

Aslinda Hassan

Computer Engineering Research Lab

Faculty of Engineering and Applied Science

Memorial University of Newfoundland

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2011.php