I want to run cbrgen.tcl. I use appropriate command also. The error given me
is shown below.
*[arindrajit@localhost mobilitypatterns]$ ns
% ns cbrgen.tcl -type cbr -nn 70 -mc 10 -seed 1 -rate 1.0 > cbr70
warning: using backward compatibility mode
error when calling class OldSim: cbrgen.tcl -type cbr -nn 70 -mc 10 -seed 1
-rate 1.0 > cbr70*

*Now, kindly tell me what is the cause for the error? *