Hi Marllus Lustosa,

I have to evaluate the performance of aodv, dsr and hierarchical routing
protocol. please Marllus send exemples of tcl scripts if you have an idea
about how to simulate the diferents criteria packet delivery ratio, latency,
etc and how read these values from the trace file.
i will be very grateful
thank you in advance.
my mail is : bouhejbaa_sas...@yahoo.fr