Hi,

   A FPE (Float Point Exception) occurrence is difficult to be
debugged without memory details... but

   I had the some problem on last days, on my case it was due mobility
processing by ns-2. Try run your scenario without data transfers, just
running the mobility, if you note that occurred the FPE , generate
another mobility pattern and test it again, and so on until you had
one adjusted mobility scenario with complete run.

I hope help

Alysson Oliveira

--
Alysson Oliveira