---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melissa Santana <meli8...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Subject: Error: can't read "protocols_(-1)": no such variable
To: ns-users@isi.edu

Good afternoon,

I'm working with ns all in one 2.34, and I'm getting this error

ns: _o331 drop 9 4294967295 -1: can't read "protocols_(-1)": no such
variable
    while executing
"$protocols_($iface) drop $replicator $src $dst $iface"
    (procedure "_o113" line 3)
    (mrtObject drop line 3)
    invoked from within
"[$node_ getArbiter] drop $self $src $dst $iface"
    (procedure "_o331" line 3)
    (Classifier/Replicator/Demuxer drop line 3)
    invoked from within
"_o331 drop 9 4294967295 -1"

I'm trying to use multicast. In my tcl script I stablished the $ns
multicast command, created one group and added all the nodes to it using
this:

set mproto DM
set mrthandle [$ns mrtproto $mproto {}]

set group1 [Node allocaddr]

$agent set dst_addr_ $group1
$agent set dst_port_ 0

I have tried everything that i read in internet but it did not work. I
tried to starting the agents later and nothing worked.

Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

--
Melissa