Dear Lopes,

Its not a problem if a receiving node receives only one packet, as
collision would not be induced. If another packet arrives during the
receiving of the first packet, this where a collision would be
induced. If you can decide what you like to do with the later packet,
then its possible to make simulation without considering collision,
though I cant find a reason why a person would want to do that.

If you are using 802.11 MAC, the below line will be of your interest
in Mac802_11::recv function,

if(pktRx_->txinfo_.RxPr / p->txinfo_.RxPr >= p->txinfo_.CPThresh) {
                        capture(p);
                    } else {
                            collision(p);
                    }