According to my knowledge, there only two domains - wired and wireless.
Clusters depend upon the topology of your network, like eg. there may be no.
of clusters in each domain i.e., wired and wireless. Note that Base station
nodes belong to wireless domain. I hope it will be of some help to you :)

Regards,
Kiran