Hi,

NS2 as you already know has two part, the TCL part for the front end
and C++ part for the back end.

To Debug C++ you can you test based debugging tool such as GDB or GUI
based debugging tool such as Eclipse or DDD.

I assume you are looking for a TCL Debugger. There are several you may
try TCL Debug (Don Lib) or the improved version of it such as NSTK
(TCL Debug+Mash+TKCON)

rgds
Saravanan K