Dear Dejene,

Perhaps you got the notion of debugging wrongly.

Eclipse does not find one the erroneous part, it simply assist to
pause the simulation midway at your predefined location and walk with
you the simulation in a controlled way till an anomaly occurs.

Try doing some tutorial first to get some grip before pursuing the
debugging process on your own. (Try to Google for the tutorial)

I am little bit confused though, you mentioned you did some sample
simulation (presume its a code with an error) and found the Eclipse
configured correctly. If it is true than you would already have some
idea on the debugging process by now.

rgds
Saravanan K