Hello, Manjula Raja! The Liowsn project was launched. A Linux operating
system Ubuntu 9.10 with all the tools for simulation of wireless sensor
networks already installed. Contains several modules and tools for
simulating networks already configured and ready to use!

Features

     Current Version: 0.1
     Mannasim (Module for simulation of WSN for the NS-2.34) - *Available
protocols are DSR, TORA, LEACH, Directed Diffusion, DSDV and AODV.*
     Omnet + + (Framework for network simulation)
     Castalia (Simulator for WSN works with, that wheel under Omnet + +)
     Xgraph (Trace file reader)
     Tracegraph (Trace file reader)
     NAM (Network Animator)
     NS-2.34 (Network Simulator)