Dear Behnaz,

Looks like you don't quite understand how MAC 802.11 works.

"Phy/WirelessPhy set bandwidth_ 2e6" will only be used if you have not
set basicRate_ or dataRate_ in your MAC setup.

Even so the transmission time does not do "packet size/channel
bandwidth", suggest you to study how
Mac802_11::txtime(double psz, double drt) function works in mac-802.11.cc

Good Luck.

rgds
Saravanan K