Dear Falahati,

Doing a flow chart for 802.11 MAC for NS2 is very good. It is not a
easy task though as if you go deeper you will see 3 different flows
you must understand.

1. The event flow - How one event calls another
2. The state flow - For instance, how MAC states e.g tx_state or
rx_state changes, when tx_active activated
3. Timer Management flow - RxTimer, TxTimer, DeferTimer, BackOffTimer
etc managed.

The flow chart you have shared, is incomplete as not explored all the
branches, missing some process and have errors, thus the given
flowchart is not good to understand the 802.11 MAC.

I have reviewed the first block,
Refer: http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?picture=1WK7gXjz96e6klBBw32eI0KcBS2zro

Not to get disheartened on the effort. Suggest you to continually
working on it, eventually it will be correct.

Good Luck.

rgds
Saravanan K