Rafael,

You would need to spend more time with NS2 manual.

1. How can I change the transmission power to allow 2 nodes
communicate themselves at a max distance of 5m ?
It depends on the propagation model you are using. Since its just 5 m,
you may check Friis as Two Way Ground behaves as Friis as it operate
below cut off frequency (assuming you are operating in a frequency
above 2GHz). You would find the right Pt_ value when Pr at 5m is
>=RxThreshold using your preferred propagation model. You may write
you own simple code, use excel sheet or even use a built in program in
NS2, I think its in the folder named "tools".

How can I calculate the Pt_ value  ?
2. Refer above.

> What does a 0.28 Pt_ value mean ?
3. Its 0.28W