Hi,

Do note it is no longer 802.11 once done the below changes. Your
network might crumble after the 400th packets as the queue works as
FIFO, only when a packet goes out another will replace it. There are
two ways to do this,

1. Open ns manual and look for mobile node schema for wireless
diagram. Do see which variable places the actual packet in channel.
Look for the variable in your code, put a counter there, anything
above it you can trigger channel as busy.

2. Since you are testing only cbr. Can generate only 400 packets and
increase the queue size to accommodate 400 packets or more. Can
measure fairness while not compromising the integrity of the
protocols. If like to test say 500pkts on the same network, can do the
same but with queue size 500 pkts or more. It becomes like infinite
queue scenario.

rgds
Saravanan K