 From: teklay gebremichael <teklis...@yahoo.com>
To: "aodvimpl-pub...@lists.sourceforge.net"
<aodvimpl-pub...@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, 25 February 2013 7:15 PM
Subject: [Aodvimpl] Modelling RREQ Flooding attack in AODV

Hello every one,

I am currently working on a simulation study of "Prevention of Flooding Attack
in AODV routing protocol". I want just one of the nodes to be malicious and
send fake RREQ to the network but i am new to the AODV code and don't know the
things to be added or modified in the existing code of AODV and reflect this in
the TCL code of the simulation.

Can any one suggest me on how to proceed to model the flooding attack?

Thanks in advance!
Teklay