Hi everyone,
here is the problem, i have added some
code to the class Node to do some computations, i'm modifying the
protocol AODV where i have to use the computations added in the class
Node, but after looking at the class AODV composition there is just the
address of the Node, not the reference to the whole structure of the
Node. so my question is how to get the reference of the node that the
AODV agent is associated to so that i can access the attributes and
functions and of course my added code of the class Node? if any one can
help, thx in advance 😊.
Xoce.